Native Audio Aakii Chorus/Vibrato
Aakii (ah-key) is a chorus and vibrato pedal designed to deliver warm modulated tones in a gig-friendly format. The streamlined interface includes independent depth, rate, and mix controls for an optimized and effective modulation experience. From a lush and aquatic chorus to a thick and syrupy vibrato, Aakii provides a range of vintage and modern choral voicings.
● Two distinct modulated effects: chorus and vibrato.
● Filtered delay line delivers a warm modulated tone (goodbye metallic chorus sound).
● Streamline interface with depth, rate, and mix for an optimized modulation experience.
● Mix control blends between chorus and vibrato for a mixture of modulated voicings.
● Smart switching system that provides standard on/off latching and momentary operation.
● Top-mounted instrument and power jacks to save pedal board space.
● Buffered-bypass design to optimize signal integrity with any instrument cable length.